- Applications for media accreditation for this year’s Gulf Historic Dubai GP Revival is now open, click here to apply: https://gulf-historic.com/media/
- The year’s event will take place between 8-10 December at the Dubai Autodrome
- Building on the success of the 2022 edition, even more iconic cars and racers will take to the track
- Highlights of last year’s action saw Andre Lotterer and Oliver Webb take victory as four-time Formula One World Champion Alain Prost watched on
- High-res imagery, logo and latest news can be found on the media page
Following the resounding success of last year’s event, the 2023 Gulf Historic Dubai GP Revival will once again bring to life the sights, sounds and smells of historic motor racing. Taking place between 8-10 December at the Dubai Autodrome, the revival event promises heightened levels racing action, alongside uncompromising hospitality and entertainment throughout the bustling paddock.
With even more categories of racing confirmed for this year’s event, fans will be transported back to a time when motorsport was equal parts danger and style. As well as the returning Formula One and sports car categories, the Le Mans 60s category has been added to celebrate the centenary of the world’s greatest endurance race.
The thrill, exhilaration and excitement that made classic motorsport so special was found in equal abundance off the track, and the 2023 Gulf Historic Dubai GP Revival promises to create a festival atmosphere unlike any other. With a 1970s themed dress code, guests and fans will be transported and immersed in the rock and roll culture that made historic motor racing so alluring.
The Gulf Historic Dubai GP Revival will provide an unforgettable opportunity for fans to either share or discover their passion for classic motorsport, while taking in the buzz of the paddock. A classic car concours, delicious local cuisine and concerts promise to create a truly festival-style atmosphere, which fans of all ages can enjoy.
Premium hospitality areas will not only give fans the best seats in the house to absorb all of the racing action, but they will also give guests the chance to rub shoulders with some of the most famous names in motorsport.